Trango Tower Extreme GTX is the fully crampon compatible mountaineering boot designed for technical use in the mountains on ice and mixed terrain. The uppers use an exclusive high tenacity fabric with mono-bavacon reinforcements differentiated with Honey-Comb Guard™ in abrasion zones. Featuring the aesthetics of the Trango line, weight is kept in check thanks also to the exclusive low volume, La Sportiva Cube Vibram sole. The Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining guarantees thermal insulation and breathability, the 3D-Flex System allows for better control on holds. The differentiated lacing system guarantees perfect regulation of volumes for optimal comfort. The Trango series enriches it range with new levels of technical aesthetics keeping it ahead of the times.
|Upper:||High tenacity, waterproof, Nylon 6.6 with Honey-Comb Guard™ and FlexTec 3|
|Inserts:||Microfibre + TPU THIN LAYER|
|Lining:||Insulated Performance Comfort|
|Footbed:||Ibi-Thermo insulating 9mm |
|Sole:||La Sportiva Cube by Vibram® with differentiated lugs and Impact Brake System on the heel and climbing-zone at the toe|
- A fully crampon compatible mountaineering boot for technical use in the mountains on ice and mixed terrain. Maximum thermal insulation thanks to the Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort.
- Stretch gaiter to protect against the elements
- Uppers in mono-bava reinforced fabric differentiated with abrasion resistant Honey-Comb Guard™ in abrasion zones.
- Vibram® La Sportiva Cube low volume outsole
- Lightweight microfibre inserts and Light PU thermo adhesive for reduced weights and essential design.
- Full Crampon Compatible