Banish the chills, the quivers, and anything else that will distract you from your next epic adventure. The Men's Huntley Jacket is designed for alpinists, mountain guides, and black-diamond shredders to brave the elements. Waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® technology and 100% seam taping keep you dry and prevent leaks. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow and help regulate body temperature if you work up a sweat. An adjustable drawcord hem and VELCRO® cuffs provide a secure fit, while large water-resistant chest pockets stow small gear. Articulated elbows make it easy to move when layered, and the two-way center front zipper prevents the shell from bunching while you're on the chairlift. The attached hood features an adjustable drawcord at the back that won't interfere with a helmet.
|Material:||GORE-TEX® Products 3L with Cknit Technology 100% Nylon Plain Weave 3.9 oz/yd|
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- 2-way, water-resistant center front zipper with snap bottom; Water-resistant dual chest pockets
- Articulated elbows for increased mobility
- Adjustable drawcord hem; Adjustable VELCRO® cuffs
- Helmet-compatible hood with peripheral cord adjustment