Your weight has ended. By combining supremely advanced fabrics and leading design techniques, Levity represents the pinnacle of performance in ultra-lightweight packs. Comfortable, supportive, ventilated and durable, these packs are built for the adventures where every gram counts.
Levity 45 is designed with purely the essential features, in order to minimise weight and maximise performance. A large main pocket with top drawcord access is covered by a fixed lid, which features a spacious zippered pocket. A front pocket provides space to store and easily access spare clothing, while two side pockets will comfortably accommodate water bottles. Loops on the top, front and base can be used for lashing excess items to if needed.
Levity features a fully ventilated Ultralight AirSpeed™ suspended mesh backpanel, keeping you cool and comfortable on the trail. The ExoForm™ hipbelt and harness provide excellent padding and highly effective load-transfer into the body’s strongest muscles.
Advanced NanoFly™ material are used on the exterior of the pack in order to provide impressive durability and abrasion resistance. Non-exposed surfaces are built from 30D Siliconised Nylon, which provides an excellent weight-strength ratio.
Levity 45 is compatible with all Hydraulics reservoirs and size Medium Ultralight Raincovers.
If you’re looking for ultra-lightweight performance without the usual compromise, look no further than Osprey’s Levity.
|Weight:||0.83 kg (M)|
|Size:||68 x 40 x 30 cm|
|Main fabric:||NanoFly UHMWPE Ripstop x 100D HT Nylon|
- Bellowed front fabric pocket
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Cord tie off points
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut™ compression cord
- Dual front daisy chains offer flexible attachment options
- ExoForm™ mesh hipbelt and harness
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable side compression cords
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Ultralight AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel