The journey is your reward. Having once graced the cover of the legendary Time Magazine, Aether AG and its sister pack Ariel AG, now takes a big step forward to make your journey even more rewarding.
Ariel AG is designed for multi-day backpacking and carrying significant loads. The backsystem combines the comfort and ventilation of Osprey's multi-award-winning AG AntiGravity™ backsystem with the custom-mouldable fit of Osprey's next generation IsoForm™ hipbelt. A sprung mesh lumbar area, combined with stiff load bars integrated into the harness allows for impressive load transfer through the large muscle groups in the legs, enabling an even and comfortable backpacking experience. Ariel AG's backsystem also offers impressive women's specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, backpanel and yoke.
Organisation and accessibility are key during long adventures. These packs stand out with multiple access points including the J-Zip front panel access into the body of the pack, as well as sleeping back compartment with wide zip entry an internal divider. The lid not only has multiple pockets but is also removable, offering great versatility. The top of the pack remains protected without the lid thanks to the deployable FlapJacket™ top cover.
An integrated rain cover, Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment, InsideOut™ compression straps and multiple attachment points allow you to carry your gear any way you like. Ariel AG 65's capacity allows for plenty of gear to be carried with ease on extended trips.
Ariel AG provides uncompromising comfort, ventilation and stability for your multi-day adventures.
As an essential feature for Europe, this pack is supplied with a raincover instead of the DayLid.
|Weight:||2.21 kg (WM)|
|Size:||85 x 39 x 32 cm|
- Adjustable AG AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- Designed for Women
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- J-zip front panel access
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets