Whether trekking up a new trail with the family or tackling your to-do list on a chilly afternoon, the Men’s Needle Peak Midweight Flannel Shirt has the style and performance for whatever the day brings. This buffalo check shirt is double brushed to keep you warm and moisture-wicking COOLMAX® EcoMade technology keeps you dry. Built-in UPF 50 shields your body from dangerous UV rays on exposed hikes. Reduce your environmental impact with Marmot UpCycle® fabric, which is made from post-consumer plastic bottles that are recycled into quick-drying polyester fabric then blended with cotton.
|Material:||58% Cotton 42% Recycled Polyester Heavyweight Brushed Twill Weave - 6.6 oz/yd | 100% Nylon Waxed Plain Weave 8.6 oz/yd|
- Midweight performance double-brushed flannel provides all-day comfort in moderate weather
- COOLMAX® EcoMade technology dries 2x faster than cotton to keep you comfortable
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50 blocks the sun's harmful rays
- Durable flat-felled seams
- Marmot UpCycle® product made with post-consumer recycled materials